Pardons | Record Suspension Applications in Edmonton, AB

Having a Criminal Record can affect your ability to work, travel and to engage in many other pro-social activities. If you pled guilty or were convicted of a criminal offence, you may be eligible for a Record Suspension (Pardon).

This technical and complex paper-based process is cumbersome, technical, and subject to frequent rejection by the Parole Board of Canada. Don’t take the chance; call us.

Pardon Us. If you need help with this process, call us.